Traumatic event for me...

Almost a week after my D&C procedure, the most traumatic event happened to me and hubby. On 24/7, I woke up around 9 am. I went out to see hubby off to work while I felt like tummy-ache. I went to the bathroom and tried to do my business, but it was so painful.

After a few tries, I stopped trying and surrendered to my room. I called hubby who was in front to check on my condition. My tummy was really painful at that time, and I was kind of struggling with the pain. Mom came in and told me maybe it was due to gas. She put a lot 'minyak urut' on my tummy and hoped the gas will subside.

I tried to sleep it off but it was so painful. Around 10++, I decided to get out of the room to go the toilet. At that time, the pain was no that intense but my vision was blurred. I tried standing up and walking out of my bedroom, and collapsed in front of it. Luckily, Abo's friend was around and helped me to get to the bathroom. At this time, my mom told me my body was icy cold. I collapsed 3 times before I reached the bathroom. I managed to do my business helped by mom.

Abo prepared me a glass of Milo, and I told him to take me to hospital. Betis, Shamsir and Abo helped me to get to the car and drove me to Assunta. My vision was white and blurry up until the time I reached Assunta's ER. Husband arrived from work a shortwhile after. I remembered seeing him crying seeing me in that condition.

In the ER, the nurses examined me, and the MO suspected that I had ectopic pregnancy. Mom was shocked since I just had D&C a week before. I was in so much pain and could not move, and MO decided to call my obgyn,who was in a lecture. At this time, my BP was 77/41. The MO also told me I may have internal bleeding due to my ruptured tube, and probably my tube or ovary has to be removed.

Inside I was crying, not because of the pain, but knowing that I could not conceive anymore. It took us 4 years to get Aleya, and after deciding that this year we want to have another one, this happened. I began my treatment earlier this year, and did my IUI around April. I was so sad that my tube had to be cut, and my chances of conceiving will be almost none. However, knowing that my right tube is cut, I was kind of relieved since the right tube was not responding during my treatment. Hopefully, If I am able to conceive, my left tube is still ok.

I think my condition was bad that my obgyn rushed down from his lecture. He examined my tummy, and I screamed in pain. Hubby said the whole ER could hear my screaming. He said that I need to be operated asap. I was prepped and pushed to the OT.

At this time, I could not move at all, and the nurses had to use slide to move me from my bed to the OT bed. I was really thankful to the OT nurse who was so kind to treat me gently. About 6-8 nurses have to move me since I was in so much pain.

Even when the anaesthetist asked me to inhale, I screamed since it bring a lot of pressure to my chest. I was kind of lifeless, and suddenly I remembered that I didn't have the chance to ask for forgiveness from my hubby and mom. I thought of all the worst things could happen to me, including dying on the OT bed. I hoped that the brought me to the ER asap since I wanted to be put down under. I could not stand the pain at all. It was the most painful moment for me.

I was in surgery for almost 2 hours, and was wheeled out around 4.30 pm. Dr Menon told hubby that I had internal bleeding, and had to cut off my right tube. I could not have anything after the surgery. I also could not get out of bed for 3 days, and had a catheter to drain my urine.

At this time, the pain from the incision was not felt due to the anaesthetic that I got. The next day, the incision was kind of painful and it is hard for me to move or sneeze. Luckily, I did not have a cough, else It will be totally painful for me.

I had to stay in hospital for 6 days, and on the last day,  my stitches were removed. It was painful but not as painful in moving around. All because of the incision. BTW, I had a major surgery or abdominal laparotomy. I had a bikini line incision, around 4-5 inches.

Until today, I have not decided what to do. It is scary to know that I might have died, if I did not insist to go to the bathrrom. It was also sad that it is so hard for us to conceive. However, in my heart, I am truly grateful to be blessed with Aleya, the only child that I have. I would not risk Eya not have a mother, hubby does not have a wife just by tempting treatment again. I will just leave everything to Allah's hand. If it is written in my destiny, to have another one, I am so grateful. If not, I will have Aleya as my only child.


Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.

Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK