I have 2 brothers and 1 sister...

***This entry is for my family reading only. If you are not interested, please do not read it. It is quite an emotional entry. You are warned!!!***

You must wonder why I suddenly want to highlight to the public that I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. Yes, I think all of my close friends or even strangers need to know that I am the second from 4 siblings. Some of you might be confused with these fact. You may refer to my lil sis blog entry of why I need to tell the world about this.

I was quite a patient person. From young, I was told to give in to that other person. Anything, you just named it. Clothing, mom had to buy us the same design, material as she will be jealous if she get something different from me. If I had a fight with her, I need to 'mengalah' as I'm the older sister. She was borned 1 year after me, which means I only had 1 year to get the full attention of mom and dad. But, being a sister, I do not mind as I know a sister should protect her younger sister.

When we grew older, I didn't see her that much as I went to different schools and later, went to a boarding school. So, we were not that close.

Then, when I was in uni, in a relationship with hubby, she also was in a relationship with her ex-bf. This was such a bad influence of her. I was by her side for a lot of things that our family did not know. At that time, I knew she really need my support and help. I did the best I could do to help her.

The most unforgiven thing that she did was during my wedding. I was so frustrated with her and some people at that time because of some horrid things that she did. I was so lucky to have mom's support and hubby's companionship to go through this problem. I never forget what she did to me. Because of that, I vowed to do something if she ever get married. But, don't worry, it will not be something as horrid as what she did to me.

Now, she did something bad again. We, the 4 of us, didn't really care if she doesn't acknowledge us as her siblings. In fact, we are happy she did that. Without her, we are really happy and all the moments we spend together is just pure heaven.

But, just like what my sis said, please think of what you are doing to mom. Although, she never express her concern about you missing in our life, deep in her heart, she misses you. I don't know why you are being so stupid by ignoring her. A short call, a simple sms will do. I don't think that is too hard for anyone to do. She sacrificed a lot of things for you.

You kept saying she is unfair to you. Before you throw that sentences, please take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Why we ignore you? You are the one who create stupid, untrue story. You always tried to create havoc in the family. But, me and the other 3 do not really care. Again, we are happy without you.

As for my daughter, as long as I live, I would not allow her to meet you. As long she is under my care, she will not meet you. Although mom had advised me that this is wrong, I simply don't care. Why should she be meeting someone that doesnt give a damn about her. I think by now you should have your own nephews and nieces, and maybe your own daughter or son. Maybe its original or someone else that you shared with your 'laki'. Please don't disturb my daughter or nephew for that matter.

If you ever come back home, I will not return to that house. I would not let my family to be under the same roof as you. I am not the one who made the mistake. It was you. You should ask for apologize from us, not the other way round.

Please do not create more stupid stories to strangers or anyone else to ask for more sympathy. Whatever that you do, we are happy especially without you. All of our trips together, vacations is much more happier and calmer without you.

I think even my daughter now forget that she ever have you as her makcik. For now and ever, she only have her acu and maklong.

1 comments:

N October 24, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

whoah. 1st emotional entry from kakyang. *clap-clap*

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter