My Birthday Pressies...

It was a day after Merdeka Day. In the old days, my mom told me that Merdeka Day was celebrated on the night of 31 August, not on the eve like what we currently are doing.

My mom wanted to celebrate the night and went to Dataran Merdeka. After the celebration, suddenly she feeling not that well and she knew she was going to deliver me. I was borned around 5 a.m. on 1st of September. I really like the 1st as all my other siblings were born on 11. Yes, 2 of them was born on the 11th. Only Along was born on the 18th but being the first child, he must be somewhat be different from all of us.

This year the celebration was not that great as it fell on the 1st day of Ramadhan. Nonetheless, hubby promised to take me for a buffet Ramadhan as my birthday treat. The last time we went for buffet Ramadhan was years ago as the price of a buffet nowadays is so ridiculous. Every year, hubby will treat me to somewhere special to have our dinner. This year he chose the place.

As for present, I received something great from my lil sis. Our birthday are quite near, as hers was in August. So, we decided to do some barter trade. I told her what I want and she told me her chosen present.

This year, I wanted to have a CD. She bought me Faizal Tahir, Aku.Muzik.Kamu cd. I really love it. Its either Faizal or Sheila on 7 cd, but I knew that Faizal have great songs. To adik, thanks so much. Now, think of what you want me to get for you.

3 comments:

N September 10, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

muahah. welkem2.
bbt2 ku pk2 kan mau apa ya

Ied @ May September 10, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

hepi belated bday

bday ko sama dgn bday 2 org adik aku dgn adik ipar aku. sume seem to be disappointed sbb 1st day Ramadhan. so no cakes for them....hahaha....

Anonymous September 11, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

ohh! hepi belated besday then!
hepi2 selalu ok ;)

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter