Happy 2nd Birthday, my baby...





Eya turned '2' on 24/9. Again, her birthday fell during Ramadhan, just like last year. I wanted her birthday this year to be something special for her to remember. Just a small party with my family.

No special, advanced preparation was needed. A week before, I booked Opera cake from Coffee Bean near my house. I didn't want to buy something cheesy as Eya don't like it. Her presents had already been bought a few days before her birthday.



Mom cooked her famous mihun goreng which became our main meal for berbuka puasa. I also ordered pizza as additional food. One great thing about pizza hut now is now as I can order online and pay using Maybank2u. I simply loves everything that has Maybank2u method of payment.

I dressed Eya in a lovely tier, pink dress I bought some time ago. I really couldn't believe that my daughter has grown so much. How time flies? I really want her to stay as a toddler as long as possible but that would not happen.

We put her in the highchair and started singing her birthday song. Everybody sang and suddenly, she started crying. Its so funny. This behavior she got it from my family side. All of us hate it when people sing to us birthday song. I don't know why but all of us really cannot stand it.
We just continue to finish the song and I guided her to cut the cake.

Later that night, Eya had a present opening ceremony. Thanks to Abah+Maklong and Acu for the lovely gifts. I'm so happy that she loves the present that I got her. The scribble pad however had some problem. The stylus/pen was missing and we need to go back to Toys'r'us to replace or to get a refund.




Overall, she had a good birthday celebration that night.

Happy 2nd birthday, Eya...

From mama and ayah....

1 comments:

solehah October 6, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

gile.

kalo la mak aku wat blog citer psl aku je,

peh

aku nanges.suke :)

bagus la mak dobot :D

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter