I want this....really, really want it...


I have a thing for Dr Slump, especially arale norimaki. It was so hard to find them here. So, when I went to Midvalley and saw this arale, I was dumb-strucked. It was the biggest arale I've ever seen (40 cm high). I went in to check the price and it was RM598.00. If I had the extra money, I would certainly buy it. They also have gatsu, which was RM368.00. People would think I'm crazy if I spend almost 1K on these two items.

Feeling frustrated, I asked the salesman if they have anything on Dr Slump. He said the 18 figurines of Dr Slump is coming in next month and told me I can pre-order it if I want. Hearing that, I paid him the 30% deposit and feeling happy that at last, I got all my Dr Slump character. BTW, the Box of 18 cost around RM168. Couldnt wait for next month.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter