Anger...is it good for me and her??

I know that I was quite a 'garang' person. When Nini was small, I always scolded her and at one point, I thought I was overdoing it. But at the end, she turned out great.

When I have a daughter, I think I would become a nice, mild-tempered mother. I wished to be like my dad, who was calm and sometimes, like a friend to me. Except, when it came to school matter and exam.

When Eya was still a baby, I was quite gentle with her. Now, when she has her own mind, will and demands, she is quite naughty. Hubby is the calmer one so I decided to become the 'garang' one. Yes, eya really need to know her boundary. She is only scared of me. If her ayah or opah scold her, she will pretend like nothing happen and will do it over and over again. Its only when I raise my voice, she will stop and sometimes she cry.

Sometimes, I do feel guilty scolding her. My mom always said to me that she is still a baby, you don't need to scold her. But for me, Eya need some discipline and she must learn it by now, or else she will not know how to listen.

I do think that she knows by now, that sometimes some of the thing she did is wrong. If I didn't impose anything or scold her before, she will think she can do everything and still be okay.

I really hope that I'm doing the right thing?????????????

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter