Love this song...

I think everybody know what is 'The Simpsons'. I started to watch it when I was in UK. The reason was there was not so many good programme to watch on the box. During that time, I would watch Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, Will and Grace in the early morning; The O.C and Point Pleasant in the noon and The Simpson in the evening. Thats all the US programme I could watch in a day.

Thats why I can remember all the Simpson series even though I only watch it for a year. I had watch the series every day when I was there.

So, when the movie came out, I really need to go and watch it. The movie was hilarious but as what Homer said in the movie, 'you are dumb to pay 10 bucks to watch cartoon in a movie'. (Terkena suma orang dlm panggung tu).

The best part of the movie that Abo and I like was the spider pig song.



He is a SPIDER PIG!!

SPIDER PIG

SPIDER PIG

Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does

Can he swing

From a web

No he cant

He's a pig

LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!

He is a SPIDER PIG!!


0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter