Eya's recurring fever


Eya was always having fever a few months back. As a first-time parent, we were really concerned about her health as its not good for a baby to always get a fever.The paed said that maybe she had urine infection or even dengue fever but she didn't have any of the symptoms associated with those sickness. We are really worried as she tend to get her 'semput' every time she had a fever.When we went to Bandung for our shopping trip, mom has managed to crack the problem of why Eya kept getting fever. It seemed that she cannot be separated with me. I did noticed that when I was on outstation, camp or went anywhere without her, she will get the fever. But, seriously, I never think that she will easily get a fever because of missing me.During our shopping trip to Bandung, we left Eya with my mom as we didn't want to risk her to the fever again. Just like what happened during our trip to Langkawi. Alhamdulillah, we didn't bring her as we saw a lot of babies got fever during or after the trip to Bandung. The first night that we wasn't around, Eya kept having nightmare and always saying 'mama' in her sleep. She got a fever later that morning and was okay during the day. When it was almost night time, she became restless and kept calling for me. She even looked at my bedroom door and called for me, hoping that I would come out from the room. I think this was because she knew that I always come back from work when its almost night time and she had waited for me.I always left my used shirt for Eya whenever I was not around. She was always holding my shirt especially during her sleep time and she slept together with my 'bantal busuk'. She was not in the mood for all the time that I wasn't home. When I heard these from my mom, I was so sad and at the same time happy that she do remembers me all the time.When I arrived home, she was so happy that she kept smiling all the time and became so clingy to me. She even didn't want to have afternoon nap for 2 days, in order to make sure we wouldn't leave her.Mom said she noticed that Eya would got a fever every time I was away from her. Its not because of infection or any kind of sickness. It just that she misses me. So, after this, whenever I go, I have to bring her along.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter