Nini and her decision

Nini, my lil sis is waiting for all the offers she can get to any Ipta/Ipts. Right now, she had already got a few offers. For me, its quite good as some of her friends with better results did not get any offers. For her, she got all that she applied for.

The offers in the list:

  • Matriks (2 yrs) - X
  • UiTM -Diploma Sains Komp - ?
  • UNITEN - Foundation in IT - ?

She rejected matriks as she didn't want to waste her 2 years studying and later got some stupid course for degree, something that she does not have interest in.

For UiTM and UNITEN, they are sort like similar program but when I compared the subjects for diploma in UiTM and UNITEN, it seemed I prefer UNITEN. OK, I'm not being bias here as I was a UNITEN grad. And if they have similar contents, I'll choose UiTM as it is cheaper than UNITEN. As what hubby like to say, sending a child to UiTM is much more cheaper than sending a child to kindergarden.

I compared the subjects for both of the diploma and I noticed that UiTM offers a lot of fundamental and non-related IT subjects such as Philosophy and Man and Manhaj of AlMighty. I didn't really see the need of this subject to science comp diploma. Its not that Islamic subjects has no use but there are a lot of them in the course outline. For UNITEN, the only subjects that is IT non-related is English, M'sia studies and Islamic studies.

Then, the subjects for programming is not that many offered in the course. Only a few and it is only fundamentals. I really am thinking and considering my sis's future here so I want the best for her.

However, the final decision is with her. Only she can decide her own future.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter