Celebration

Along and kaklong wanted to treat mom at TGIF @ The Curve for the mother's day. We decided to tag along.Mom ordered the grilled chicken, kaklong ordered steak and the rest of us ordered burger. Oh! Nini ordered chicken with mushroom sumthin. The portion was too big that me, mom and nini cannot finish our food. As for Eya, as some of us had mashed potato, I gave her some. I forgot that I had chilli sauce on my fingers and foolishly, I used the same finger to feed her. She cried and screamed as she tasted the chili. I gave her a lot of water to get rid of the chili taste. After a few mins, she was okay.BTW, before we went for lunch, kaklong bought a pair of crocs at Ikano. Yay, our crocs have new friend.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter