Happy Birthday, Abang...

My birthday boy....
 I didn't know why this year I wanted to plan something different for hubby's birthday. Not that special, just to have something different. I wanted to plan a weekend getaway for us but since hubby just started working, he could not have a day off. Now, he even work on Saturday, which makes it harder to plan anything.

My plan was to go to somewhere with his new bike, but doing that means Eya will be left behind. So, need to think of something that can include the three of us. The only plan I got was to have a high-tea, dinner or lunch somewhere special.

After doing some googling, I found out that Ritz-Carlton have a nice, lavish afternoon tea but I don't think he will loves it. They also have Sunday Roast Lunch but I afraid that the choice is limited, so to save time, we went to somewhere nearer.

We decided to have a buffet lunch at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside. The spread was not that many but I thought it was ok, considering the price. We tried all the food since it were not that many. They have Malay dishes with white rice, Mexican cuisine, thin-crust pizza, all kind of appetizers and also desserts.

Eya loved it since she got to eat all the cakes, pudding and ice-cream. She even tried cotton candy but refused to eat it since it was quite weird for her.

Eya so happy after eating a lot of cakes...

Hubby being adventurous that day tried eating fresh oysters but I kept reminding him of Mr Bean, who ate the spoiled oyster. The oysters were very tasty, according to him.


We spent a few hours, eating and talking, just spending quality time together.

The loves of my life...

We did this on a day before hubby's birthday. Exactly at 12 a.m., I sang Happy Birthday to him and handed him the card. Eya sang right after me.

To hubby, Happy Birthday.....Eya and me loves you very much....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter