COIT Family Day '08





It was hard for us to organize our own Family Day. The same issues arised and just to prove that we can have great time without them, we still proceed with the plan.

The COIT Family Day was organized at Desa Waterpark. Hubby didn't join us as he works on Saturday, so it were only me and Eya. Some of my colleagues brought their children and Eya had fun playing with them.

I went there with Masyu and arrived there around 9 a.m. Kak Hani and family was the first family to arrive. With our committee effort, we managed to buy great presents, fab door gift from Masyu and the committee and nice bf and lunch provided by the park.

As Eya went in, she saw the water and straight wanted to have a dip in it. She really loves water. Some thing that she did not inherit from me and hubby.

The others went to play the telematch games, while me, Eya, Kak Sherry and her baby stayed to play and at the same time, to guard the others stuffs. Eya played around 2 hours, till 11 a.m. and I thought she was exhausted. I was wrong. After she got her drinks, she still wanted to go in the water. I had to stop her as I afraid that she might get a fever as the sun was really hot.

I changed her and fed her lunch. The others got their present and the event was finished after that. We went back to Masyu's house, got changed and later hubby picked us up.

I think we need to bring her to Desa Waterpark again.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter