Help me...

I don't have the ability to reveal everything in this blog. Why the title? I'm so stressed out.

Its not because of my work, my 2 beloved but something else.

I have found the solution but I don't know whether is the correct decision.

I broke down in tears just thinking about it. I don't have enough patience to deal with it. It can cause me to hurt everything near me.

Abang, I hope we had made the correct decision.

I just want to apologize to anyone who think that I've hurt their feelings.

I'm really sorry...

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter