Cakap Buat!!!

My college sent me to attend a 5d4n course at Sungkai, Perak on 13-17th June for building high performance team. I thought it was a compulsory things that all must attend but a lot of the staffs didn't go with thousands of excuses. Only a few of the staffs went, including me.I really didn't want to go as I had to be away from Eya. I never leave her before this. And, I fed-up with all this camp crap. From primary school until now, its camp and camp. Every camp is the same, teambuilding exercise, personal development, bla, bla.....I set my mind that this camp was not that tough compared to OBS, and as it was compulsory, I had to go. The journey to Sungkai was on the 13th, departed at 6 p.m from uni***. The camp was deep in the heart of rubber plantation in Sungkai, near the hot springs.As expected, the module revolved around my workplace. The briefing about AKP;discussion with the managament or better yet, 'Sesi Hentam Org Atas'; teambuilding exercise; obstacles course with flying fox (its great, if not because of the stairs I need to climb, I would do it again), malam sedih ( the night when u remember your family) and kembara malam (the one I feared the most)It was something like a 'brainwash' camp. You need to call everyone sahabat, e.g. sahabat arale. It was okay for people in the same level with you but when it comes to higher ranking people, it seemed a bit weird.Your phone was taken away on the first day, only to be returned back on the last day. Luckily, I survived the boring 5 days camp. I hope I would not go there again.

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter