My 1st Tag...

I've never been tagged before and this is my first tag. I do it as the tag came from my sis, else, I would just ignore it. Its also a simple way for me to write as the blog was empty for quite a long time. So, this is it...

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) Love Winnie the Pooh so much (now Eya inherits it)
2) Quite an organized person
3) Love Arale Norimaki so much and also Dr Slump characters
4) Love reading chick-lits
5) Has to eat rice-based food at least once a day
6) Loves movie but has cut down due to Eya
7) Loves travelling, even going to somewhere near its okay for me...


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1) Clown
2) Dark
3) Water (a big mass of water, e.g. ocean, river, etc.)
4) Losing my hubby and angel
5) Ghost or any supernatural thingie
6) Jobless a.k.a. no money to spend
7) Tight spaces (I'm a claustrophobic)


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

1) Ayu - Sampai bila
2) N Sync -Lions Sleep Tonight
3) Eagles - Hotel California
4) Il Divo - Unbreak My Heart
5) Matta Band - Ketahuan
6) The Rock - Munajat Cinta
7)
Aizat - Hanya kau yang mampu


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

1) Thanks
2) Ye ke
3) Bye
4) Bu Bu (for Eya)
5) OK
6) jap ye
7) yek


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:

1) my hubby
2) my angel
3) yours truly

4) my mom, siblings (family)
5) my bangle collection
6) my memories with abang for the whole 9 years and still counting
7) all of my items, including clothes, novel, etc.


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

1) leave in foreign country
2) resign from my 1st job
3) study for my master
4) being a wife to my beloved abang
5) being a mom
6) went to my dream destination
7)
went back to M'sia on my own (transit somewhere)


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

I won't tag anyone, just feel free if you want to do it.

4 comments:

N May 13, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

ngahah, adek tag kakyang gak r.
hohoh

Anonymous May 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

jaja mana ye ni? mrsm ke?

nadzunix May 20, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

ahaha ..
tertambah lg satu 'e' lak ...
sowieee

arale May 20, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

may-yelah, ni jaja classmate ko dulu...

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter