Happy Mother's Day, Mak....


For every mother's day, I will treat my mom for a lunch. I only buy her present for her birthday. That is my tradition since I started working.

This year as all my siblings are around, we decided to treat mom for lunch together, meaning everybody will share to pay for the lunch.

I suggested to have the lunch at Waroeng Penyet but the menu was mainly rice-based. Then, at the last minute, we decided to got to Naili's Uptown. I even browsed thru their menu at their website and had decided on what me and hubby going to eat the next day.

On that day, when we arrived at Naili's, it seemed it had been closed and being replaced by a new restaurant. I didn't know what happened to Nailis, maybe it had gone bankrupt or maybe they couldn't stand the competition in Uptown. So, adhoc decision was to go to Curve and simply chose any restaurant.

Once there, we chose to have our mother's day lunch at Vivo. The menu was so vast, and we had trouble choosing our food and drinks.

-My adik and mom...-

For mom, Happy Mother's Day. You are the best mom ever. Thanks for everything you have done for me. Everything that I do in my life is dedicated for you, mom....

0 comments:

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter