Raya Shopping

I was trained or taught by my family to do raya shopping months before raya. People will said, ' Puasa pun belum dah nak raya' but I felt its a waste of time to do shopping raya when places are so crowded. If you saw last week newspaper, you can see KL was packed to the brim with people. Claustrophobic is also the reason why I did my shopping early.

I bought my baju kurung material months ago, together with my mom and sis. That time, shops were empty and we are the only customers. I don't wait for sales that much as based on my experience as expert shoppers (konon!!); product during sales are product from last season or something they try to finish off. Sometimes, the price after reduction is the actual price. So, being a window shopper does bring benefits. Our baju kurung was also sent to tailor, Kak Hasnah months ago. Now, I think it is ready to be picked up.

Now, I don't really care much about baju raya. But as I need to go back 'beraya' at MIL's house, I need to have some new baju kurungs. I only make baju kurung once a year. Thats why I usually make 4-6 pieces every year. As for this year, I only made 4 baju kurungs.

My only focus is on Eya's raya preparation. I checked her wardrobe and found out she still has unworned clothes from my Bandung's trip. Quite a lot. She has grow up so much that she could fit almost in all the clothes. So, clothes was done. The only thing I need to get for her is shoes.

Her feet design is similar to her ayah, which is chubbier on top. Due to this, she can only wear certain kind of shoes. The only shoes she comfortable to wear until now is Crocs. So, we really have to find proper shoes to fit her cute feet.

Its been a long time since I bought her any shoes. So, as Raya for my reason to splurge on her, we decided to went to Sunway Pyramid to shop for her shoes. I only had one thing in mind, to buy her a Converse. It will look really cute on her. Luckily, Converse don't cost as much as other shoe brand. So, now, everything has been prepared to her. Couldn't wait to see her wearing her new shoes. I only need to pick her baju raya from the tailor, together with mine.

BTW, she also got a another new shoes from someone....

Eya's Converse...cute...

1 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

wahh..good2..early preparation ;)
can feel ur excitement nak pakai
baju raya smpi kesini :P

Who is Arale?

Arale wish to live in Kampung Penguin with all her friends, but now she lives with her Mr R and lil angel.

Everything that Arale write in here is for her own eye's only and anybody who is interested. If you don't like what you see/watch/read here, please leave the blog as fast as you can.


Arale's Wishlist

  • Lancer Sportback or BMW 1 series
  • More vacation trips...
  • Reno works for GH
  • Trip to USS or Disneyland HK

Twitter